Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sweet Peach

Baby Ellis is now the size of a peach! Whereas I am not "showing" quite yet, my pants are beginning to get a little tight. Brett and I went to search for the elusive "Bella Band" last night. The "Bella Band" is intended to allow me to wear my regular pants as my belly expands for the next couple weeks and to avoid buying maternity pants. We were disappointed that Target was SOLD OUT! They were also sold out of the Bobby Body Pillow! We are going to go check out the Motherhood Maternity Store at the mall for those two items.
Today is the superbowl and Brett and I will be heading to a Jaycee's party and then to Patrick and Kylie's for a superbowl party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I personally hated the bella band - I found it just made me irritated as I was constantly adjusting it. I would recommend the "rubberband trick" instead ... or succumb to maternity pants early (I was in work maternity pants by 16 weeks, but regular jeans until 22 weeks or so.)