Ellis: Table for Four
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Baby Furniture..... CHECK
After looking for three weeks on numerous websites and with much frustration over finding the perfect furniture for our needs and wants, Brett and I ordered the baby's furniture today. We were going to wait until after our 20 week ultrasound, but we decided to go ahead and make the purchase since we know there will be many more baby related purchases in the upcoming months and we figured it would be best to spread it out. I knew I wanted a dark finish on the wood. It goes best with the rest of the wood tones in the house, but will also go well with the brown in the bedding. We ordered a crib, a dresser that can also double as a changing table, and a glider with an ottoman. We will likely get the set in the next two weeks. We haven't bought a lot of little baby things, but I feel accomplished knowing that a major purchase is behind us and we can start looking at putting everything together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment