Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

nursery inspiration


While it is still a little too early to actually do anything to the nursery, I have been busy looking on HGTV and TheBump.com for lots of inspiration. There are so many cute ideas out there! I do know that we will want a dark finish on the furniture. I am not sure if I will want espresso, cherry, or a black finish. I also love the idea of hanging the baby's name in letters on the wall. Even that simple detail can be done in so many creative ways. I also like the idea of either a quote or black and white pictures in the room. It is important to me that the nursery not look "too baby" so that it can grow with the baby. Here are some of my favorite ideas so far:

No comments: