Speaking of which, I found a painter and paint colors have been selected. We will be having Lauren's and Lydia's bedrooms painted as well as their bathroom and the bath on the main floor. Lauren's room will be lilac and Lydia's will be pink. I am anxious to reveal the new colors to Lydia as it will be a surprise for her. I also can't wait to hang all the wonderful items I bought at Pottery Barn in Lauren's room. Pictures are sure to come once the rooms are completed.
We are doing well adjusting as a family of four. Although our schedule still requires a bit of extra time for us to get things done and to be on time, we've managed to continue to attend church, go to eat, attend a baseball game, take the girls to the Fourth of July Fireworks, and more! Lydia is attending gymnastics camp and vacation bible school this week and doesn't seem to let our new addition slow her or her activities down.






No comments:
Post a Comment