Burliss watched Lydia on Saturday evening so that Brett and I could attend Pucks and the PlayHouse at the Peoria Rivermen Hockey game. We had a variety of activities and games set up to bring more awareness to the PPH. I was even able to be interviewed by ESPN radio about the PPH. After the game, we were able to enjoy a few more drinks with friends before heading home. Burliss watched Lydia again this afternoon while Brett and I attended a benefit for the Dress for Success Peoria Affiliate. When we got home, we got Lydia ready to go take pictures with a new photographer. For $25.00, Lydia spent 1.5 hours at the photographer in the "Hat Mini-Session." We will get a DVD of images by the end of the week. We enjoyed putting Lydia in all her hats and seeing her pose... In particular, I loved her Valentine's Day look...
Ellis: Table for Four
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Weekend Fun
Weekends go by entirely too fast. There are so many fun things to do, whether we just stay home or go out... This weekend was a great balance of both. Friday night, we just hung out around the house. Lydia was still having some soft stools and we thought it would be best to stay in. Saturday, we had swim lessons in the morning. Lyds is a little fish. She is really doing well with stretching out in the water, climbing in and out of the pool, and putting her face in the water. After swim class, we decided to attend a Bradley Basketball game watch at the Fieldhouse... In case you didn't know, BU is 0-10 and experiencing one of the worst losing records ever! It is disappointing, but we wanted to support BU and attended. We watched another loss, but enjoyed the company and lunch.
Burliss watched Lydia on Saturday evening so that Brett and I could attend Pucks and the PlayHouse at the Peoria Rivermen Hockey game. We had a variety of activities and games set up to bring more awareness to the PPH. I was even able to be interviewed by ESPN radio about the PPH. After the game, we were able to enjoy a few more drinks with friends before heading home. Burliss watched Lydia again this afternoon while Brett and I attended a benefit for the Dress for Success Peoria Affiliate. When we got home, we got Lydia ready to go take pictures with a new photographer. For $25.00, Lydia spent 1.5 hours at the photographer in the "Hat Mini-Session." We will get a DVD of images by the end of the week. We enjoyed putting Lydia in all her hats and seeing her pose... In particular, I loved her Valentine's Day look...


Burliss watched Lydia on Saturday evening so that Brett and I could attend Pucks and the PlayHouse at the Peoria Rivermen Hockey game. We had a variety of activities and games set up to bring more awareness to the PPH. I was even able to be interviewed by ESPN radio about the PPH. After the game, we were able to enjoy a few more drinks with friends before heading home. Burliss watched Lydia again this afternoon while Brett and I attended a benefit for the Dress for Success Peoria Affiliate. When we got home, we got Lydia ready to go take pictures with a new photographer. For $25.00, Lydia spent 1.5 hours at the photographer in the "Hat Mini-Session." We will get a DVD of images by the end of the week. We enjoyed putting Lydia in all her hats and seeing her pose... In particular, I loved her Valentine's Day look...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment