Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

This weekend was a whirlwind weekend of holiday decorating! I know it is early in the holiday season, but with as many decorations as we put up, it is imperative that we begin early. Lucky for us, we enlisted the assistance of Gary and Denise and they made the process as seamless as possible. Saturday morning and afternoon we spent decorating the inside of the house with our numerous Christmas Trees. The best part of each of our themed trees was the fact that Gary placed them all on a remote control so we simply have to press a button to turn all six of the main room trees on! Amazing! We enjoyed some dinner and shopping afterwards to keep our minds of a terrrible Hawkeye loss to Northwestern.

Today, we spent adorning the eaves and rooftops with icicle lights. I made it to the second story with the assistance of a 25 foot extension ladder in the winds to my avail. The men completed the rest of the lights on the first level, bushes, and trees. I completed the look with snowflakes in each of the windows. It looks beautiful. I just love the holiday season!



No comments: