Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dinner Time

Lydia was in such a great mood at dinner time tonight. I had to take some pictures of the happy baby! She got to eat for the first time at the table without her tray! We tried using her weighted placemat and plate that she received from the Anderson's. She did a great job eating her Ham Casserole, Pears, and sweet potatoes. I think she is going through a growth spurt because she is constantly signing EAT! At first I didn't think much of it and thought she was just playing around, but everytime she signs it, she is actually hungry and wants food! Tonight for dinner she ate a TON! Then, before bedtime, she wanted more to eat (she signs more than eat). Brett gave her grapes and she seemed more satisfied. She gets a snack at the sitter's at 3:30pm. By the time we got home she was signing EAT again and had some raspberries. I thought for sure she wouldn't be hungry for dinner, but that wasn't the case. She ate more than I did!!!

I love the pictures below because it also shows all of Lydia's pretty teeth! She has the top and bottom four and is getting some molars. I love her big smile!


No comments: