Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July

We took Lydia to JCPenny today to have 4th of July pictures done. Whereas they aren't the same as the pictures we get from Patricia Mingus Photography, we loved the outcome! The best part of JCPEnny pictures were that with the coupons we had, we got the sitting fee and prints for only $20.00! For our purpose of getting pictures done for 4th of July, it was perfect and we will receive our prints in 2 weeks. We ordered a tutu outfit for Lydia and didn't receive it until AFTER our portrait session (I won't go into this dramatic issue) so we are taking Lydia to get another photo session at Picture People tonight. It will be perfect to get one or two poses of Lydia in her outfit. I think we will end up going to JCPenny a few more times to fill in between the times we take Lydia to Patricia. We have another session booked for July 20th for her 1 year pictures. I can't even believe to fathom that we are even getting ready to shoot 1 year pictures, but I am enjoying this stage of baby-hood with Lydia...

No comments: