Ellis: Table for Four
Friday, June 11, 2010
Pictures with Patty!
Lydia had a photo session with Patricia Migus today. The theme was bright and colorful! The actual theme of the photo shoot was soda pop with the intention for kids to be in bright and cheerful clothing. Lydia wore her brightest and most colorful digs. She had three different outfits that are all pictured here in my non-professional pictures. Patty is posting some on Sunday- so stay tuned! Lydia did a great job with all her pictures and I am excited to see how Patty captured them!


Prior to the photo session, Lydia and I joined friends for a long walk on Grandview Drive. My calves got a workout going up the hills pushing a stroller on the way back, but it was a ton of fun! I am happy to report that Lydia is not cutting her top two teeth in addition to a bottom tooth that is up and ready to shine! She has been doing so well with all these teeth! I haven't had to give her Tylenol. Today she fussed at naptime after 30 minutes, but I couldn't tell if that was due to her teeth or just being dissatisfied with being in bed. After a little bit of consoling, she went back to sleep for another hour and a half!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment