Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Birthday Invites are IN!

I ordered Lydia's Birthday invites from snapfish and they came 3 days later! We won't send them out for another month or so, but I loved the way they turned out! I blocked out our address in the sample below just so it isn't advertised online and we have some weirdos show up at our house....

The invites are simple, but fit with our theme of hot pink, black, and zebra! The picture on the invitation is the same picture that we are having an artist create a painting of. I haven't done much else in preparation for the Big ONE.... but am slowly gathering supplies as I see them when we are out and about. I also have a large photo screen that holds 12 pictures. We had it in our basement with wedding pictures in it, but I plan on getting 8x10s of Lydia to put in it... one from each of the 12 months of her first year! It has only been 10 months, but she has changed tremendously.

No comments: