Ellis: Table for Four
Monday, May 10, 2010
1st Mother's Day
My first real Mother's Day (with Lydia on the outside of my belly) was special! Gary and Denise visited from Iowa as we did our Annual Race for the Cure walk (more on that on a different post). The morning of Mother's Day, we ate breakfast outside on the deck. I even indulged in a few mimosas to compliment my scrambled eggs and toast.
Lydia then 'surprised' me with my Mother's Day gift. Although I knew I was getting the purse, I was in no way expecting how incredible it would turn out! I love it! It has a picture on both sides, but for some reason I only have a picture of the first side.
The weather was still quite chilly on Sunday, so we only got to spend some of our time outside. A lot of our time was spent inside playing and laughing together.
We were able to get outside later in the afternoon to plant our "Mother's Day Tree."
I think Lydia liked being outside. She was comfortable in the grass, although she didn't like to touch it with her hands. Too funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment