When Brett got home from work, he had to do a quick transformation and get decked out in black-tie for the Gridiron Banquet tonight. Lydia enjoyed getting a quick snapshot with daddy before we dropped him off at the Pere Marquette and then went to spend some time at the Junior League house submitting some paperwork and picking up the PlayHouse office.Ellis: Table for Four
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Thursday: Fun Day
Today was my last day before Spring Break begins and we celebrated with 70s day at school. I attempted to pull off my best 70s without buying something that I would never wear again. I ended up with the hot pink shirt, one of Lydia's flowers, and sunglasses that I purchased to wear at my wedding... Overall, I was comfortable and relatively tame compared to some of my awesome co-workers Next year is 60s day, so I better start thinking about my outfit now. After school, I made a quick trip over to Bel-Wood Nursing Home. I went yesterday with Mary Beth and loved it! I went back today to drop off some Easter Decorations to the staff to use to decorate the dining hall and some flowers to my new friend, Cleo, who is a resident at the center. 
When Brett got home from work, he had to do a quick transformation and get decked out in black-tie for the Gridiron Banquet tonight. Lydia enjoyed getting a quick snapshot with daddy before we dropped him off at the Pere Marquette and then went to spend some time at the Junior League house submitting some paperwork and picking up the PlayHouse office.
When Brett got home from work, he had to do a quick transformation and get decked out in black-tie for the Gridiron Banquet tonight. Lydia enjoyed getting a quick snapshot with daddy before we dropped him off at the Pere Marquette and then went to spend some time at the Junior League house submitting some paperwork and picking up the PlayHouse office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment