Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break: Day 2

Lydia has come to love the mirror. She giggles as the reflection stares back at her and plays with her. My parents have a floor to ceiling mirror and she sat near it for a long time just playing.
Lydia also met her cousin, Liam. The four-month old cutie was a great playmate for Miss Lydia.

Of Course, a visit to Woodstock would not be complete without a visit from Auntie Erin. Erin was so good with Little Lydia and I even have proof that Erin changed a diaper! Erin was so sweet and even bought Lydia a few summertime outfits for Easter! I miss living in Woodstock where I can see and hangout with Erin more often. Lydia loved playing with her and I loved being able to catch up with her.

No comments: