Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Play Time with Grandpa

Lydia is slowly outgrowing our infant tub, but I love bathing her in the sink because the faucet detaches and makes rinsing her off so easy! I am sure within the next couple weeks, we will be moving to the actual tub. I bought Lydia a few new hats and we were joking about all her hats... then we made a 'bubble hat' with the bubbles and died laughing. Lydia thought it was pretty funny as well.

It's official. We moved on to "the big girl carseat." Lydia can no longer be comfortably strapped in the infant carseat. Here she is in her new seat. I realize the buckle in the picture should be raised. We always have to adjust that before we buckle her in. The new carseat is not as convenient as the old one, but we are gradually getting used to the change. I think Lydia likes this one better because she has more space and it is a lot softer. I am just happy the weather is changing and it will soon be warm enough that she won't need to be hassled with a coat!

My dad is in town visiting my sister and helping her out for a week. Lydia and I went over to visit after we met Brett for lunch... I love seeing my dad with his littlest granddaughter. She loves to pull at his beard and tug at his glasses when she can reach them. Otherwise, she is also content sitting in his lap and cuddling.

No comments: