Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

a new day...

My least favorite part of the day is the morning right before I drop Lydia off at the sitter. Erin is beyond a wonderful guardian for Lydia while we are at work, but I hate to not be around her during the day.

That being said, my absolute favorite time during the day is the time between when I pick her up and daddy comes home. Lydia and I play in the living room, read books, sing songs, and anxiously wait for daddy to come home. I tend to take most of the video clips during our 'after school' time. Today she was cracking me up with rolling over and laughing at loud when she was tickled.

The moments when she first wake up are also a contested time for favorite time of the day as well. I try to reserve a few moments when she first wakes up to rock with her or spend some moments just being with her before the chaos of the daily grind ensues.

How many days until summer break?



No comments: