Ellis: Table for Four
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Itsy Bitsy Yoga
Lydia and I met Maximillian and Amelia at Baby Yoga on Saturday. Amelia and I both teach together and she had Max in November. Lydia loves babies her size and Max was no exception. She always reaches for the baby and looks like she wants to eat them. We had a good time playing at yoga and Abbey from Sign Class was there to do a few more stories with us. I also bought Lydia's 2nd Baby Signing Time DVD while I was there. We are working on the new signs of please, thank you, sorry, and various articles of clothing. Lydia loves the DVDs and I enjoy doing signing story time and signing songs with her. I am so looking forward to when she begins to sign with us. We have had her sign milk and food, but not on a consistent basis.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment