Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Thursday, December 17, 2009

19 Weeks

19 Weeks....
Has it really gone this fast....

Ok Miss Lydia... I love you... I want you to thrive and grow and develop... BUT STOP GETTING SO BIG! I love my little girl, but I feel like I have blinked and she is now such a little person. Each day she has developed more of a personality and I feel like I can't keep up with her changing and developing world. I had to put her in this "L" onesie because she received it as a gift and didn't fit in it over the summer months. It is SOOOO darn cute and I wanted to get some pictures of her in it- so I felt this would be a fabulous time!

I hosted the Peoria PlayHouse girls at the house tonight and Lyd's did awesome. She loves meeting new people and new babies. She loved having Catherine and Conrad visit!

I can distinctly remember my maternity leave and it doesn't feel that far gone so when I look at Lyds and how much she had grown, I am left in awe... From 7.6 pounds to 16.3... she is a well-nourished little baby...

Hard to believe how fast you can fall so deeply in love with such a little person... Our lives are all about Miss Lydia now....

No comments: