The Hostess of the Shower: My Sister, Shelly
Yesterday was my Peoria Baby Shower. I have been blessed with so many great friends and family that were able to be at the shower and that were so generous! Lydia received so many wonderful gifts that she will be sure to use as soon as she gets here! It was exciting to bring everything up to her nursery. We got everything from tiny nail clippers and thermometers to a jump-er-roo, portable swing, and the polka dot Pottery Barn Chair with Lydia's name on it that I wanted. We are still working on putting all the great gifts away!
We played some pretty hilarious games. The funniest game had to have been the infamous diaper game in which a variety of chocolate candy bars were melted in diapers and the guests had to smell and look at the "poop" to determine which candy bar it was... Holly knew all 8 of the candy bars! I was quite impressed!
Although we LOVED all the gifts... One of my favorite was the quilt we received from Mary. Mary had her mom make us a Bradley/Iowa Quilt... It was a perfect gift to remind Lydia of her allegiances to the University of Iowa and Bradley University.... but she still has 18 years to decide which one she will attend.
1 comment:
I am glad you had such a great shower! I love the quilt! However she will obviously pick Bradley, I mean her name says it all.
Post a Comment