Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Monday, June 15, 2009

32 weeks

32 Weeks

This past weekend we drove to Des Moines to be a part of Team Chloe for the Autism Walk. I apologize in advance for not having a true "belly pic" this week- hopefully I can get to that today. When we got home from the trip, I was not in the mood to have my picture taken. Brett and I made it from Des Moines to baby class with three minutes to spare. Afterwards, we came home and crashed for two hours! At baby class we discussed pain management options and went through four stations of relaxation techniques during labor. Most of these stations had the "support person," Brett, giving me a massage, so it was quite nice.

The autism walk was nice. The rainy weather held off and we were able to catch up with the Anderson family. Afterwards, we went to the Uitenbroek's for "walking" tacos. We enjoyed seeing all the babies at their house... All of their friends seemed to have little ones, including one set of triplets!


We shopped a little in Des Moines. I was able to finally find a night light for Lydia's room at Pottery Barn kids, although the search for a bookshelf and floor lamp remain. Then, we enjoyed a great big Italian Meal! It was delicious! On Sunday, we had to get up at a good time to make it back to Peoria. The four hour drive wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I was glad to be home. I was definitely getting tired of sitting!

We leave for Arizona on Friday morning. We are really looking forward to relaxing by the pool, getting some sun, and enjoying the last trip away before the baby comes. I do have a doctor appointment on Wednesday to make sure that it is still okay for me to fly, but at the last appointment the doctor has said he didn't think there would be any reason why I wouldn't be able to.

1 comment:

Angie Grant said...

Glad everything is going well! Have fun in Arizona with your Hubby!!!!