Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Monday, May 4, 2009

26 weeks (and one day)

26 weeks
With only 14 weeks to go, the belly is ever-expanding... Lydia is the size of an eggplant and is about 2 pounds! Grow, Lydia, Grow! Brett can feel Lydia moving around my belly. It is quite an experience to watch him feel what I feel on a constant basis. It is so reassuring to feel her movement throughout the day. We had an appointment with Dr. Luan last week. Everything is measuring well. We go back in a couple weeks for a glucose screening. After that, we will already begin our appointments every two weeks... that means we are getting closer to her due date! I continue to be addicted to Honey Nut O's from Trader Joe's with frozen berries and ice cold milk for breakfast... I am thankful that my mom and dad replenished my cereal supply this weekend as Peoria does not have a Trader Joe's...I think the four boxes my parents brought down from Woodstock will last me at least another month:)

Just an FYI to my fellow preggo friends... My shirt is from Target. It is NOT maternity, but fits well with the growing belly. I got it in one size bigger than I normally wear, but it is better than having to buy the maternity clothes that are virtually non-exsistant in the Peoria market. Also, I am very thankful that I did not get rid of my gauncho pants from a few summers back... they fit well and are very comfy...

2 comments:

Angie Grant said...

Your belly is so adorable!! Your top is cute too! Did you get it recently and did they have other colors? I do need more work shirts.

The Ellises said...

I just bought it Saturday... They have green, grey, black, and purplish pink... They were on sale for 10$!!!