Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Monday, April 6, 2009

Getting Crafty

I bought a round mirror at Target for Lydia's nursery as well as some floating shelves to put in the corner by the rocker. The mirror is a little larger than it appears in the picture below. The picture is also sideways- but you get the idea. It is hard to get everything in one picture, but as things finish coming together, I will post final pictures... I just love adding to the room as we go.


After we found out Lydia was a girl, I had to get going on her nursery letters. I spent an hour at Jeffrey Allan's picking out paper, ribbon, and embellishments to make her name to go above the crib. Below are some of my pictures of the letters. They still aren't hung up yet- but we will get to that later.



2 comments:

Angie Grant said...

The letters look SO cute...you did a great job, Ms. Crafty!! :)

Nina said...

I love her name!