Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Belly Pic Update

At this point, my pregnancy has been completely enjoyable and wonderful lately. My sciatica has subsided, any nausea has eased, and pain is relatively non-existent. Many of the books I have read have stated that the 2nd trimester is a lot easier than the first or the third, and I would agree. I have energy on most days to do my normal activities, I am not in pain or discomfort at any point, and I am enjoying my ever growing baby bump. The only small issue is sleeping and that is due to the fact that it is getting more difficult to toss and turn during the night or find a comfortable sleeping position.

I have developed a hearty appetite that has me eating more often. I am not as hungry for large meals, but rather would prefer smaller meals throughout the day. Frozen fruit continues to be a mainstay for my daily snacking. We had a busy weekend with friends. On Friday night, Brett and I volunteered at the International Beer Fest. The proceeds of the night benefit the Peoria PlayHouse. Many of our friends were in attendance to volunteer with us. Whereas it would have been a little more fun to have indulged in a few of the samples, I had fun just hanging out and catching up with everyone. On Saturday, Brett and I went with Kylie and Patrick to the Urban League Gala to see Peabo Bryson. It was a lot of fun. Today was a typical Sunday of laundry and housework. I love our lazy Sundays at home, mostly because the weather was rainy and I know these days will change dramatically when Lydia arrives.

I missed posting week 23 pics last week because of all the craziness that revolved around us just getting home and settled back into things after vacation. We did take pictures- so they are in the post along with my week 24 pictures.

Week 23

Week 24

1 comment:

Angie Grant said...

You look so cute!!! It was great catching up with you Friday night, as it's so nice to have a preggo friend to talk to and share stories with. And it's only going to get better, as our kids can hang out and play too!